Documents and Forms
Download R+L Carriers documents by selecting the PDFs you need below, or quick-select a package of documents. You will find anything you need, from Bills of Lading, international shipping documents, government certificates, and sales flyers. To download a document, just click the link. Your document will open in a new window. All documents are in PDF format. Don't have a PDF reader? Download Adobe Reader here.
Required documents for shipping freight to Canada.
Download the necessary PDFs to set up EDI between your business and R+L.
- 204 Load Tender (Pickup Request) Documentation
- 204 Load Tender (Pickup Request) R+L's Format
- 210 Format Invoice Documentation
- 210 Format Invoice R+L's Format
- 211 Bill of Lading Documentation
- 211 Bill of Lading R+L's Format
- 214 Shipment Status Documentation
- 216 Shipment Pickup Notification Documentation
- 997 Functional Acknowledgment Documentation
Download the ICC certificate for R+L and its affiliated companies here.
View our online media kit.
Download Certificates of Insurance for any of the R+L companies.
- Greenwood Motor Lines, Inc - G/L, Auto Certificate - 10/1/2022 - 10/1/2023
- Greenwood Motor Lines, Inc – Workers Compensation Certificate – 10/1/2022 – 10/1/20223
- Greenwood Motor Lines, Inc - G/L, Auto Certificate - 10/1/2021 - 10/1/2022
- Greenwood Motor Lines, Inc – Workers Compensation Certificate – 10/1/2021 – 10/1/2022
- Greenwood Motor Lines, Inc - G/L, Auto Certificate - 10/1/2020 - 10/1/2021
- Greenwood Motor Lines, Inc – Workers Compensation Certificate – 10/1/2020 – 10/1/2021
- Greenwood Motor Lines, Inc. Motor Carrier Public Liability Surety Bond
Download Hazardous Materials Certificate of Registration forms and more.
Download National Motor Freight Classification certificates.
View the U.S. Dept. of Transportation Safety Ratings for our companies.
Required documents for shipping freight within the United States.
Household Goods Carriers' Bureau Committee certificates.
Required documents for shipping freight to Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the Caribbean.